Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

Braces..You're so scary @@

Finally,its time for me to put the braces on my teeth..Its something like metal..Today,I went Ipoh to do X-Ray for my teeth..Just to make sure whether I have to remove some teeth or not..Reach kampar n again,visit the LOOI Dentist..=D Gave him my report..=.= seems like operation right !! >.< The doctor said he is not sure whether he have to remove some of my teeth or not yet..He'll tell me by next week...SIGH! made an appointment just to tell this..=.=!! wasting my time.! Btw,its not for me to care about this..Just now,my parents ask me again for the confirmation,whether I m willing to put the braces or not..And I answered,'is there any choice for now?You've already paid the deposit RM500 for the thing n nw u ask me for MY CHOICE'..DAMN.! And they did not say anything..anyway,somehow,I know its good for me to have braces so that my teeth'll look better in future..haiz..IT MUST BE EXTREMLY PAIN DURING THE PROCESS...huhu T.T but MAYBE I will do it after CNY♥♥  hehe..but still not sure yet..I'll see how it goes..
WHATEVER IT IS,I'LL STILL CONTINUE WRITTING MY BLOG^^ITS LATE NOW..1:40A.M..! SO,GOODNIGHT ♥

2 ulasan:

  1. wow.. Good idea!! I support you!! Nvm pain,Promise pretty wad XD.. (Girls thought) XD

    BalasPadam
  2. thx girl =)
    whenever i feel pain i find u,k?xD haha

    BalasPadam