Jumaat, 16 Disember 2011

Cool Cameron ^o^

Today I went Cameron Highland~with my parents & one of my dad's friend..The reason we went there is because my dad's friend had bought a LCD tv from my dad n need him to send it to his apartment at Cameron Highland called KEAFARM..=) Started our journey at 3p.m and reach about 4:40p.m..Can't visit the strawberry park,can't eat strawberry with chocolate(yummy!!xD),can't buy souveniors too..T.T

 huhu~~this journey was so rush..>.<  actually its not to there for holiday~is work!! as we reach the apartment,I saw a great-looking building!! Its called-->EQUATORIAL (I guess so if my spelling is right) hehe..actually its a hotel..according to one my BEST FRIEND,he said that it is a 5star hotel & syok to stay there..=DD but I weren't going to EQUATORIAL cuz I was just at its side,KEAFARM..:) for me,still okay ^.^ it was damn cool at night!! the wind blowing as my finger almost freeze!! haha..17 degree..I think so..hard for me to send message cuz my finger were sooo cool..Bought nothing except some strawberry tarts ♥ taste good!! n I had ORGANIC STEAMBOAT as my dinner..woohoo ^^ the organic vegetables no need to cook also can be eaten!! great!! hmm..nice day..reach home about 11:35..right at the time my X-Factor finished..luckily my sis recorded for me =DD & as what my dear friend said~I can always watch in YOUTUBE..hehe..N just now I on9 fb..saw my dude(pavitra)'s status said that she reached johor safely ^^ good!!so,gotta stop here for today..goodnight readers ♥♥

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan