Whats up my dear readers~Today,Imma going to post something to one of my very special friend..
well,I've read YOUR blog..I accidentally smile as I never thought that I can be so great & important to someone..Eventhough in future,we might not have any further relationship(I hope you'll understand this) but at least,God gave me you as my close + best friend =) I'll just hope,we can maintain our friendship forever..But before I regret ,I wanted to tell YOU that ~ I met you is the luckiest thing that happened in my entire life~We be friends is the greatest + unbelievable thing that happened in my life~We often argue is also a funniest + enjoyable thing that happened in my life~xD haha..{cuz definitely we will forgive each other after some time}..And the most important thing is that~SMS-ing you + reading your blog,has been one of my daily work..LOL..Imma gonna appreciate all these~Is this what we call as~FATE? ^.^ before I stop,a few sentences that I copied from a lyrics which really mean to me~~>I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more that I need you..
HOWEVER~I NEVER EXPECT TO GET MORE FROM YOU ..CUZ IM GRATEFUL FOR WHAT IM HAVING FOR NOW
ILY
Jin dui...do u knw lsc de blog geh name??
BalasPadamher blog dissapear jor lu..because she long time didn't update post..
BalasPadam