2011 had left us..We are in a very blissful 2012 right now =)
Had a great New-Year Eve celebration with my family at home~
Few more days will be the day for us to return school~huh~~!
Still not sure which books I should bring to school on the 1st day~
Im totally not ready yet @.@ Going back to school might be a nightmare for me..LOL~
But the happiest thing is~I can meet my friends back!! woohoo^.^ REALLY MISS THEM~~
BTW,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY DEAR READERS =D
I guess now its 00:05 2nd January alreaDY..so fast~second day of 2012..
Now Im still in puchong~today went IOI MALL~Tomorrow will be going back kampar & all the 'school mood' will come back..haha~~ NITEZ!
Had a great New-Year Eve celebration with my family at home~
Few more days will be the day for us to return school~huh~~!
Still not sure which books I should bring to school on the 1st day~
Im totally not ready yet @.@ Going back to school might be a nightmare for me..LOL~
But the happiest thing is~I can meet my friends back!! woohoo^.^ REALLY MISS THEM~~
BTW,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY DEAR READERS =D
I guess now its 00:05 2nd January alreaDY..so fast~second day of 2012..
Now Im still in puchong~today went IOI MALL~Tomorrow will be going back kampar & all the 'school mood' will come back..haha~~ NITEZ!
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan