feel so down right now =( Im not satisfied with my results =( I hate myself!!why Im so stupid??why can't I be an intelligent n smart girl like others??why am I so 'special'?? >_< last time,I used to acchieve flying colours results in primary school~but now??haihh~~I know that,secondary school & primary school r totally different~but,I wish to stay standard 6 forever =)) haihh~~today is really a bad day!!T.T cried in the car & scolded by my mum~my KH & ENGLISH marks worse like hell!!!! ASSH*LE >_< I don't know how am I going to tell my sir abt my english marks :'( buhuhuu...Totally no mood!tomorrow most probably teacher will give us our history marks! omg!! god bless me ! god bless me!!! erghhh T.T
And,these few days has became the most suffering days for me in my entire life~
the ULCER T.T
made me feel extremly painful!!! drank a lot of water dy =( but still haven't recover..my braces!!!those metals!! scratched my inner part of my mouth! making me more painful!!! huh~~and!!! know what i eat for my lunch & dinner?????????!!!! PORRIDGE!!>_< I HATE PORRIDGE since I was a kid =.= but now,every meals have to eat porridge..but i'll be patient =) I won't give up~i maybe not an intelligent/smart girl~but im a super girl!!wuahahahahahahaha =D daddy often asked 'have u ever regret for choosing to put the braces?' and i'll answer 'never'~ *proud proud* anyway,its really hard to talk when u hv braces on ur teeth..
SO,PLEASE APPRECIATE YOUR NICE TEETH THAT YOU HAVE =)
And,these few days has became the most suffering days for me in my entire life~
the ULCER T.T
made me feel extremly painful!!! drank a lot of water dy =( but still haven't recover..my braces!!!those metals!! scratched my inner part of my mouth! making me more painful!!! huh~~and!!! know what i eat for my lunch & dinner?????????!!!! PORRIDGE!!>_< I HATE PORRIDGE since I was a kid =.= but now,every meals have to eat porridge..but i'll be patient =) I won't give up~i maybe not an intelligent/smart girl~but im a super girl!!wuahahahahahahaha =D daddy often asked 'have u ever regret for choosing to put the braces?' and i'll answer 'never'~ *proud proud* anyway,its really hard to talk when u hv braces on ur teeth..
SO,PLEASE APPRECIATE YOUR NICE TEETH THAT YOU HAVE =)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan