16th April,2Amanah had represented A.C.S. Kampar for the Choral Speaking Competition which was held in Gopeng~Unfortunately,we lose =( EVERYONE WAS SO DISSAPOINTED!I feel sad as well,but you can't blame us,cuz we used only few weeks to practise!Not even a month! >.< After the competition,around 1p.m.,we went to Kellie's Castle that is located at Batu Gajah...Everyone was so excited as we reached there!We've forgotten our competition stuff and all the sadness! xD
Even before we reach,our mind and heart are already there!haha xD As we reached the historical mansion,all started to take out their cameras!INCLUDE ME!lol~busy capturing photos and making funny pose!! xD We enjoyed ourselves there!At that moment,we forgotten our school,studies,homework,and stress!Our mind was filled with excitement & happiness~We took this chance to relax~We even went to the roof of Kellie's Castle!With Mr.choo~some guys are so coward and useless!haha xD their legs were shaking when they were there!In fact for girls,still can snap pictures steadily!haha =D Unfortunately,some of my friends did not went up..They missed the chance! =( Jie xi and I,explored a dark room!As we were walking along the corridor,we saw a dark room!then Jie xi asked ''wanna go in and see ah?'' I was sooo curious and wanted to know what is inside the darkkk room..But both of us were so scared,and finally,we found two guys to accompany us~haha..They are Chong.C.C & Ho.K.W~The two ''gentlemen'' =.= we pulled their bags and followed their back!haha....kinda feel we r too bad huh >_< hmm..That room was extremly cold~It was used to store wine in the olden days~and,the stairs are extraordinary!they are sooooo small!Only one person is able to walk..No one wants to leave the beautiful historical mansion~Mr.choo kept on calling us ''go back go back,times up''.but we pretend we can't hear xD haha..anyway,hv 2 face the reality~On the way back,we're like having a party rock in the bus!Im certain that the bus driver must be thinking we r crazy or mad..cuz Yuen,Fad,MiLyn & wai yui sang karaoke in the bus!As though they r having a concert!my god!pity the ppl who sat in front of them! haha xD they r like celebrity! What a wonderful day with my lovely classmates,eventhough we did not win,but we gain something!which is EXPERIENCE!
Before I leave,I gotta say,I LOVE 2A! ♥
Before I leave,I gotta say,I LOVE 2A! ♥
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan