Selasa, 10 April 2012

You're just better than me~doesn't mean Im stupid =)

Gotta make it clear today!!I've been keeping this in my heart for such a longggg time dy!!Now,Im going to express it out through my beloved blog!!Alright,what I wanna say is,no matter how close you are to me,even if you are my best friend,I will get angry if you ever look down me~honestly,I dislike people looked down me! >_< Get the fact straight!!-->You are better than me doesn't mean Im stupid,kay?! I didn't mean I want you guys to look up me =.= Just,don't...say me IDIOT~!okay,its normal if you are just joking~or..you say it with some laughter =) or..actually there's many ways for you to tell people stupid by not hurting them!! I've been hurt for so many times!!Im so sad and dissapointed when she said me Idiot,in a BAD way! she hurts me!and my tears almost drop!But,what to do?she's my best friend~I can't scold her..cuz if I scold her also,she'll fight back =.= She loves debate~honestly,she can really argue with people,with her great English,she is able to scold you non-stop until you become ''speechless'' =.= she's kinda scary,LOL,but sometimes quite cute~without her,I'll feel so lonely~I didn't say I hate her!Is just,wanna let her know that,saying people stupid/idiot or you look down people is not really a very polite thing =.= Im a very sensitive girl~so,what you say might hurt me~ =) 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan