I'm sure no one could understand how sad I am..I feel disapointed for my results...My marks for most of the subjects have dropped a lot compared to the previous exam(mid-year test)..Usually I will cry after getting my result if it's bad..But now,I didn't./I manage to control my sadness and stop my tears from falling because honestly,I didn't do early preparations and I didn't really put all my efforts in doing revision!I'm just,lazy and not even care about the exam..And now,I really regret..I promised I'll start studying from now! Can or cannot,depends on myself! I aim for top 3 in the final exam! I missed the chance for getting top 5 for the mid-year test,I got number 6 that time.That time I really feel like jumping down from the building! So I have to get top 3 for the end-year test..I hope I'll succeed! Of course,there's no use for me to say this,what is important is I must DO it!
And I will NEVER EVER let myself to get C in history anymore!!!!!
And I will NEVER EVER let myself to get C in history anymore!!!!!
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan