Just don't know why these few days I feel like there's something bad that is going to happen on me.I realised I can't handle many of my problem~Always need people to persuade and support.I'm such an idiot,right?
I like to ruin everything.I feel frustrated :(
Always think that other people dislike you,hates you,and that's me.Always afraid that I'll say something wrong or do any mistakes.I think too much?
-sigh-
such a 14 year-old girl faces so much problem.What happens if I grow up?Can't imagine.Haih~
But there's always people who could make me happy xD
My friends (:
They always cheer me up by saying funny jokes and teasing people like,Shiew Chee.xD She's the one who always be our victim.haha! Singing!!Is also one of my way to forget all the problem & sad thing! :D
No matter you are happy or not,life still goes on,isn't it?So why not we be happy?As the saying goes,if you are not using your smile,you are just like a person who has million dollars in the bank but with NO checkbook @_@ NO WORRY,BE HAPPY! Figure out ways to cheer urself up!QUICK QUICK!IMMEDIATE ACTION NEED TO BE TAKEN BEFORE YOU NEED TO FIND A DOCTOR ! haha xD -like me- *ngek ngek*
I like to ruin everything.I feel frustrated :(
Always think that other people dislike you,hates you,and that's me.Always afraid that I'll say something wrong or do any mistakes.I think too much?
-sigh-
such a 14 year-old girl faces so much problem.What happens if I grow up?Can't imagine.Haih~
But there's always people who could make me happy xD
My friends (:
They always cheer me up by saying funny jokes and teasing people like,Shiew Chee.xD She's the one who always be our victim.haha! Singing!!Is also one of my way to forget all the problem & sad thing! :D
No matter you are happy or not,life still goes on,isn't it?So why not we be happy?As the saying goes,if you are not using your smile,you are just like a person who has million dollars in the bank but with NO checkbook @_@ NO WORRY,BE HAPPY! Figure out ways to cheer urself up!QUICK QUICK!IMMEDIATE ACTION NEED TO BE TAKEN BEFORE YOU NEED TO FIND A DOCTOR ! haha xD -like me- *ngek ngek*
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan