Jumaat, 21 September 2012

Librarian farewell,21st September 2012

So,did I enjoy myself?
Okay okay la =)

Did I have fun?
Okay okay la =)

Did I do any fishy thing?like,accidentally fell down or what?
Nope! xD

What time dismiss?
11p.m.~

Where I went after the farewell dismiss?
Explore the Grand Kampar Hotel with my friends,Jessy & LuLu ! Haha.. Then,back home..


Who's the prettiest?
Well,of course not me!!
My friends?those seniors? I'll show you my friends' pictures after this :)


What I did for the performance?
Recorder !!!! Two songs which are 那些年 & Auld Lang Syne~
Eventhough got a few notes that we blew wrongly but we don't care about it! haha..just enjoy ourselves! Don't care anymore x) What is past is past..As long as we had finished the performance that was waited longingly by the seniors and our job is done  =.=

These are the photos~My beautiful friends (:

Jessy,the lucky girl!

Original Angel =)

Ng Wann Ning & I~

Yeaaa the braces girls xD

Chika & Jessy

Toilet shot! wth ? -.-

Greedy loh,haha!

Kim Min Seon and I (:
Angel & Ah Han



 
 

 

 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan