Its already 13th of October and my holiday mood is increasing!! But still I haven't sit for the final-test yet..Not even know what is the date of exam! Different teachers said different dates =.= Not knowing who should I trust~All also say,''not sure not sure''..haizzzzz..I think I need to rest before my head will burst! This blog is the best site for me to relax..*heh heh*
Anyway,it's been a long time I didn't update my blog.Im so sorry because I was quite busy lately..
Last week,there was an activity called ''KEM MEMBACA 1 MALAYSIA''..Our school librarian organised a few competitions for us to participate..Participation of librarians is compulsary! I entered all except for story telling competition..why?cuz Im coward =)
In the end,just won 1! only 1 competition I won..plus it's not even the 1st,it's the 3rd~better than none =.= That competition was INFO-HUNT~3 person each group..I'm with Jessy & Angel~Got a hamper with stationery in it..quite happy with it..{eventhough the 3rd place don't have correction tape =.= }
we persuaded ourselves by saying ''correction tape only ma,we're afford to buy it'' lol~ xD
Tomorrow is St.John farewell..hope everything goes smoothly =) Luckily we don't have to do performance..! Or my mum won't allow me to go...
For librarian,we had a meeting yesterday..I'm chosen as form rep nxt year..Honestly,not very excited...I'm afraid I can't do well -sigh-
I think this is all for now..I'll be back in one month time..(until my end-year test finish)
bubye!:D
Anyway,it's been a long time I didn't update my blog.Im so sorry because I was quite busy lately..
Last week,there was an activity called ''KEM MEMBACA 1 MALAYSIA''..Our school librarian organised a few competitions for us to participate..Participation of librarians is compulsary! I entered all except for story telling competition..why?cuz Im coward =)
In the end,just won 1! only 1 competition I won..plus it's not even the 1st,it's the 3rd~better than none =.= That competition was INFO-HUNT~3 person each group..I'm with Jessy & Angel~Got a hamper with stationery in it..quite happy with it..{eventhough the 3rd place don't have correction tape =.= }
we persuaded ourselves by saying ''correction tape only ma,we're afford to buy it'' lol~ xD
Tomorrow is St.John farewell..hope everything goes smoothly =) Luckily we don't have to do performance..! Or my mum won't allow me to go...
For librarian,we had a meeting yesterday..I'm chosen as form rep nxt year..Honestly,not very excited...I'm afraid I can't do well -sigh-
I think this is all for now..I'll be back in one month time..(until my end-year test finish)
bubye!:D
Form rep la.. nt rap..... u wanna rap de form3 nxt year meh, lol XD.... its form representative... so its rep
BalasPadam