My maternal grandmother has passed away on 16th November 2012 :'(
This is the saddest thing ever happened in my life till now.
During the funeral ceremony,I cried like hell..Especially looking at my grandma's picture..
Tears kept flowing down my cheeks..But no one can be as sad as my mum..As well as my aunt & uncle..
The feeling of looking at my mum crying was like,somebody holding a knife and stabbed it into my heart !
That time I really scared..Afraid if she faint or what..haiz..But now everything is over..I'm back from KL on Sunday..Mum never sleep for 3days whereas dad 2 days..I hope mum'll be tough !
Appreciate whoever around you and never let them down as they'll leave u one day =(
Grandma,rest in peace.
This is the saddest thing ever happened in my life till now.
During the funeral ceremony,I cried like hell..Especially looking at my grandma's picture..
Tears kept flowing down my cheeks..But no one can be as sad as my mum..As well as my aunt & uncle..
The feeling of looking at my mum crying was like,somebody holding a knife and stabbed it into my heart !
That time I really scared..Afraid if she faint or what..haiz..But now everything is over..I'm back from KL on Sunday..Mum never sleep for 3days whereas dad 2 days..I hope mum'll be tough !
Appreciate whoever around you and never let them down as they'll leave u one day =(
Grandma,rest in peace.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan