Sabtu, 10 November 2012

Holiday here I come! ;)

Today is the official day for every students to start enjoying school holiday!(include me!!)wuahaha..well,of course there's exception for those SPM candicates..Hmm..anyway,good luck !! all da' best!! ;)

Yesterday was a really great damn fun exciting day! Never gonna forget this wonderful day,last school day in 2012..buhuhu :'(     PMR,our distance is getting nearer..
Let's talk about yesterday!hmm....We held a 'picnic' in school.Or should I say,a party? =) -Only girls- Actually should be every girls but Jessy got some private problem so she got to go back right after school.As for Shiewchee,I don't really know why..=.= Hmm..Maybe she thinks that it's boring?LOL..WaiYui absent and Divya,Thiva & Rammiah,they just..don't wanna join~Hmm.. You will never guess what v did!haha..Many photos had been uploaded in fb..But of course I won't forget my lovey dovey blog <3 I'll upload some here too :)






























When this lil' party end,all of us just could not stop saying GOODBYE to each other.haha..We're gonna miss each other !! for sure~no doubt~
 And one thing,my classmates are really awesome!<---Like what MilYn said..
I really appreciate every moments we've been together..~sob sob~ :')
WE ARE MANY BUT WE ARE ONE,ONE MALAAAAYSIAAA!
{PERBEZAAN KAUM TIDAK MENGHALANG PERSAHABATAN}-->All I could say is,BETUL BETUL BETUL! haha xD





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan