Jumaat, 30 November 2012

Over confident brings disaster

Just now I 'visited' SAPS & saw my position in class....
6 !
EXTREMELY SAD !!!
The first feeling I had when I saw that number was like,OMG!
It's not that I'm saying it's bad but I just want to be better!
Maybe it's my fault of being too confident T_T
 希望越大,失望越大 is totally right!
Since the day I knew all my marks,I mean all the 11 subjects,I was so glad and satisfied..Thinking if I could get at least top 3 because my greatest hope to get top 5 during anugerah(mid-year test) has failed ! And this is the only chance left for me to go on the stage & take the prize if only I'm able to get top 3!!!!
Hello!You think it's easy???NO! unless you are like some of my SUPER FRIENDS...=.=
I worked sooooooooo hard !!!STUDY SOOOO HARD but the my position still.....SUCKS..
I'm not trying to boast but just to express my feeling of sadness here...
YA,MAYBE I'M NOT A TOP STUDENT SO IM REALLY SORRY OF BEING OVER CONFIDENT..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan