This is a very serious issue that everyone is talking about now.In my opinion,I don't think we have to be pessimistic as the news have already reported that it's not as 'scary' as people say.Even if that really happens,we just have to face it.Don't keep mentioning it everyday as though you are awaiting it to come =_=
I just dislike those DJs who always ask us abt ''what do you think about THE END OF THE WORLD that is happening on 21st or what is the last thing that you'll do before the world ends''................
-.- we shouldn't think about that now,in fact,all we have to do now is enjoy everyday and make it a sweet memory to remember =) enjoy our holiday to the maximum ! like me,although sitting at home is quite boring,at least I can get rid of 'sun-burn'..haha xD *wonderful reason* huh~
good news,I'm going to Johor with my family on 29th ! ~PROBABLY~
=))
I just dislike those DJs who always ask us abt ''what do you think about THE END OF THE WORLD that is happening on 21st or what is the last thing that you'll do before the world ends''................
-.- we shouldn't think about that now,in fact,all we have to do now is enjoy everyday and make it a sweet memory to remember =) enjoy our holiday to the maximum ! like me,although sitting at home is quite boring,at least I can get rid of 'sun-burn'..haha xD *wonderful reason* huh~
good news,I'm going to Johor with my family on 29th ! ~PROBABLY~
=))
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan