Hey bloggers,it's been a long time I didn't update my blog due to my ''speechlessness''~
Nothing to share or say but now I have some that is........
10 days left to meet my buddies in school ! Happy but that is also a sign that means:we're gonna start to fight for the world FOR PMR !! ><
We're gonna face all the projects alone,and super duper hard exams =(
We're the last badge as PMR candicates and it's quite stressful~
One important mission to be completed next year ! Hopefully we can do it ! I believe as long as there's effort,there's hope !
As I know,this year,5people got straight As in PMR..Congrats to them :)
By the time our turn,I hope miracles will happen ! *PRAY PRAY PRAY*
#FIGHTING# ;)
Nothing to share or say but now I have some that is........
10 days left to meet my buddies in school ! Happy but that is also a sign that means:we're gonna start to fight for the world FOR PMR !! ><
We're gonna face all the projects alone,and super duper hard exams =(
We're the last badge as PMR candicates and it's quite stressful~
One important mission to be completed next year ! Hopefully we can do it ! I believe as long as there's effort,there's hope !
As I know,this year,5people got straight As in PMR..Congrats to them :)
By the time our turn,I hope miracles will happen ! *PRAY PRAY PRAY*
#FIGHTING# ;)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan