Jane Courtney Mckenzie

Welcome to my blog! :D Its Looi here! nice to meet you =D Wanna know more about me & my life?Log on to--> jane-courtney.blogspot.com =)

Rabu, 26 Disember 2012

Screammmmm !!! XDD

Watch "One Direction Arrive At The X Factor USA 2012 - Finale - Red Carpet + Interview -" on YouTube

Posted by Jane Courtney MCkenzie at 10:18 PTG
E-melkan IniBlogThis!Kongsi pada XKongsi ke FacebookKongsi ke Pinterest

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Catatan Terbaru Catatan Lama Laman utama
Langgan: Catat Ulasan (Atom)
myspace hit counter
myspace hit counter

Facebook Badge

Jane Courtney Mckenzie

Create Your Badge

My Followers~

Foto saya
Jane Courtney MCkenzie
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success !
Lihat profil lengkap saya

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas !

Teeheehee^_^

Teeheehee^_^

Dad,Mum & I

Dad,Mum & I

B-)

B-)

1st self-captured using my hello kitty galaxy Y:)

1st self-captured using my hello kitty galaxy Y:)

Pizzalicious! 5th Nov~

Pizzalicious! 5th Nov~

Tired of studying...Duhhh!

Tired of studying...Duhhh!

Me with Angel ^_^

Me with Angel ^_^

Chang Wai & I =)

Chang Wai & I =)

:D

:D

:)

:)

:P

:P

Pavi & I ^^

Pavi & I ^^

Do Re Mi =.=

Do Re Mi =.=

*Proud Proud*

*Proud Proud*

The babyyyy,cuteee!

The babyyyy,cuteee!

Yeaaa Cool Mannn ^.

Yeaaa Cool Mannn ^.

Holiday look -.-

Holiday look -.-

Chik Chak :D

Chik Chak :D

CHEER (:

CHEER (:

Focus on my lil' domo!

Focus on my lil' domo!

Braces Girl~

Braces Girl~

Jane =D

Jane =D

Looi! :D

Looi! :D

I miss my teeth =(

I miss my teeth =(

Love the shirt a lot! >

Love the shirt a lot! >

Weeee! Purple Lady! :DDD

Weeee! Purple Lady! :DDD

*Ngek Ngek Ngek* xD

*Ngek Ngek Ngek* xD

NOOB =.=

NOOB =.=

=)

=)

16th Dec 2011 ♥CaMeRoN♥

16th Dec 2011 ♥CaMeRoN♥

♪♪

♪♪

My Tadika Friends & I :D

My Tadika Friends & I :D

Once 2A,forever 2A!

Once 2A,forever 2A!

BALLOONS IN HANDS! =D

BALLOONS IN HANDS! =D

JumP! xD

JumP! xD

BFFs♥

BFFs♥

PEACEEEE

PEACEEEE

15th July 2012!

15th July 2012!

Taiping Trip :) 4th of June 2012~

Taiping Trip :) 4th of June 2012~

16th April 2012~Choral Speaking Competition~2Amanah!

16th April 2012~Choral Speaking Competition~2Amanah!

Kellie's Castle ! :D

Kellie's Castle ! :D

At the roof of Kellie's Castle with our beloved MR.CHOO

At the roof of Kellie's Castle with our beloved MR.CHOO

Me,MK & JIE XI

Me,MK & JIE XI

♥

♥

Looi with a Malaysia Ah 'Gua'~ xD

Looi with a Malaysia Ah 'Gua'~ xD

Justin & Zayn xoxo

Justin & Zayn xoxo

Chang Wai & I =)

Chang Wai & I =)

After our drama competition~ 13th April 2012~

After our drama competition~ 13th April 2012~

The Kungfu Masters! XD

The Kungfu Masters! XD

My DuDe =P

My DuDe =P

Just For Fun! :D

Just For Fun! :D

Pavi,Nas,Jie Xi,ILY ILY!! =D

Pavi,Nas,Jie Xi,ILY ILY!! =D

Librarian Farewell Party Celebration 2011 ♥

Librarian Farewell Party Celebration 2011 ♥

2011 Charming Libra ;)

2011 Charming Libra ;)

My 1st sports day in secondary school ♥ with my dearest Naspreet & Pavitra

My 1st sports day in secondary school ♥ with my dearest Naspreet & Pavitra

My GanG ~

My GanG ~

Another GanG of mine ~

Another GanG of mine ~

My BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtiOn #2011#

My BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtiOn #2011#

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti ♫♫

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti ♫♫

Peace Of Love..hehe :P

Peace Of Love..hehe :P

Lee Jing & The Gang ♪♪

Lee Jing & The Gang ♪♪

MY DUDE ! ;)

MY DUDE ! ;)

By The Roadside~LOL

By The Roadside~LOL

In Puan Jespal's house ♥

In Puan Jespal's house ♥

MY 2010 BIRTHDAY CELEB ! =D

MY 2010 BIRTHDAY CELEB ! =D

MY GIRLS =)

MY GIRLS =)

MY BOYS =)

MY BOYS =)

My beloved Pn.Jespal ♥ She's been teaching me since I was in standard 1

My beloved Pn.Jespal ♥ She's been teaching me since I was in standard 1

Our Standard 2 teachers ♥

Our Standard 2 teachers ♥

Opening ceremony??? xDD

Opening ceremony??? xDD

My beloved buddies!!

My beloved buddies!!

Wann Chyi & I~When she got 5As in her UPSR ^^

Wann Chyi & I~When she got 5As in her UPSR ^^

My 1st party celebration at home =)

My 1st party celebration at home =)
Powered By Blogger
Tema Pelancongan. Imej tema oleh merrymoonmary. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.