Isnin, 12 Disember 2011
Amazing KL Trip ...
11th December;went KL..shopping + visit my parents' friends~But for me,its not counted as my HOLIDAY TRIP because I've used to go KL almost every single week..Started getting bored..But now its different..It is because one of my sis's BEST FRIEND from UTAR,followed us along..=) at least Im not that bored ^^ Her name is --->Yee Ler...She's my sis's coursemate + soulmate..She's kinda friendly,cute and polite..She's not like some of my sis's secondary school friends..They didn't bother me n ply themselves..=.=! But my sis's UTAR friends,are awesome ! They always ask me whether wanna join them to go anywhere or not..=)) Hmm..went One Utama & The Curve shopping..LEGS ALMOST BREAKKKKK......Shop till dinner also forgot to eat !! LOL... we ate dinner at ASIA CAFE~~woohoo..Our dinner is damn simple !! Chicken wings,popiah & some light food...eventhough there is some of the time I am bored,but still okay la~~Reach home about 1:30a.m..Slept at 2 something..=.= This morning headache pulak >.< really can't stand the pain inside my head..huhuhu~~But Im soooooo damn excited !!hehe..I've bought my FAVOURITE WRITTER'S book..(SHOPAHOLIC ABROAD) ... its the latest book~i guess so..@.@ RM28 only !!muahahahahaha...usually I buy Sophie Kinsella's books,cost 30something but yesterday got book fair..Thats why^^....Hmm..Today i've wrapped the book..arghh!! love it!! Imma gonna use my holiday time to read the whole book..=D
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan