Sabtu, 10 Disember 2011

hUhUhUhU....

Hey,guess what .. ! When Im writting this post,its already 1:30p.m...GOSH~~ Im still awake..My eyes are widely open ! >.< Thinking of someone..URGHHH...He's getting me crazy right now..His image keep appearing in my mind..And I have no idea how to get rid of all these..I miss him..I've sent 2 messages for him..And I DO hope MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN..I hope my hp suddenly vibrates n his name appear as a text message..hahaha...WHAT A JOKE..it'll never happen..Im sure he's now sleeping like a piggy..=.=! forget about it..DAMN..what can I do now?? If I keep thinking of him,Im sure I'll be late to wake up tomorrow..Im going to KL tomorrow n I have to wake up at 7a.m..OH GOSH..Im gonna die..But its okay..If I can't wake up tomorrow,EASY..I'll just get a kick from my sister/mum/dad...then I'll automatically wake up..YUP!THATS RIGHT! jUst let it be..Let him keep appear on my mind..Im not gonna bother anything..But pls dun be surprise if u ever see my panda face ... bla bla~~goodnight ^^ love you guys! have a sweet dream,my beloved readers ♥

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan