Im sitting here & facing my netbook and keep searching any interesting stuffs in GOOGLE like a mad fella & keep thinking what should I write for my blog today..Till now,I've no idea =) I just know that Im wasting my time doing nothing except typing like an insane =.=! the problem is-->I've sticked to my netbook..I just can't slp...>.< & if my dear...FRIEND,is still awake,that will be awesome + great !! *cough cough* sorry,I WAS dreaming..=P today im half happy n half sad too..sad because I argued with *** again ! erghh~~ Why couldn't we stop arguing in just 1 day?just 1 day!! is it too hard..>.< i hate argue with *** .. Im not sure whether we argue might make us get closer / in the opposite way @.@ But I just hate the feeling..GOD ! PLS ! I WISH TOMORROW WILL BE A GREAT DAY FOR ME~~## ANTI ARGUE ## i will be grateful ..ILY.IMY.GOODNIGHT.!
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan