Jumaat, 23 Disember 2011

X-FACTOR GRAND FINALE ♥

ITS X-FACTOR GRAND FINALE BABE! WOOOOO!! FEELS EXCITED N NERVOUS ABOUT THE RESULTS..Well,the 3 finalis are Melanie Amaro ♥,Josh Krajcik & Chris Rene~They performed well but the best is MELANIE!!FOR ME LUR~~HMM..chris~great too!! cuz he duet with AVRIL LAVIGNE!! When avril appeared on the stage,my sis & I shouted !! xD so happy + excited + surprise!!! we kept saying that  chris should be grateful cuz got chance to sing with avril lavigne..they sang 'complicated' =D so jealous ! hehes..tomorrow is the result daY !damn nervous..but Im quite confident that melanie will win the 5million dollars ~ X) I SUPPORT U MELANIE!! melanie sang I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! DUET WITH R KELLY!!!arghhhh!!>< both r so fabulous! JOSH,i've no idea what he sang..cuz,I've never heard that song before..:) tomorrow,special singers will be coming to perform and they are:PITBULL!!NEYO!!JUSTIN BIEBER!!LEONA LEWIS!! and the top 12 participants like DREW!!RACHEL CROW!! & MARCUS CANTY!!THEY WILL BE COMING BACK TO PERFORM..=D unfortunately,my buddy,CHONG CHI CHENG~She can't see the justin bieber performing cuz she is now in HATYAI!!Having her honeymoon there..LOL!!
hmm..gotta go now..bye! nitezzzz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan