Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

2012 CROSS-COUNTRY =)

Today,we had a whale of time! eventhough Im tired like hell now~but I really enjoyed myself during the cross-country~I was chosen to cycle behind the students to look after them,as a ST.John member =) I wasn't the only one who cycled~Aries,Nicole & Coco cycled too...Kar Yeng & Wai Yui were chosen to duty at 'benteng' while others dutied at different stations~The fact that I couldn't deny is that~cross-country for last year,is far better than this year..Cuz can run!! run with all my friends,talked and laughed with each other..But of course,duty also quite syok la.Both have their advantages! hehe =)

There's a good news !!
My best friend,Pavitra,is coming back on 26th January on Thursday!!! =D we're going to meet her in KFC =D hehehehehehe~lalala~~So damn excited!for me,nothing is more important than meet her! <3
I really have a lot of things to tell her !!especially about school ^^

In conclusion~today is a great day for me! I hope tomorrow will be better! =D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan