HERE,I would like to wish everyone have A HAPPY & GREAT ONE WEEK HOLIDAY!! =) And for the Buddhists,I wish you all will have a prosperous CHINESE NEW YEAR!!^^
I just hope this year,everything will go smoothly & brings lots of luck for me!!! Im lack of luck!!! LOL~~
BTW,my mood is getting better and better because my dude,Pavitra,is coming back on 24th January!!Next tuesday!!woohooo ! x) nothing can describe how happy I am now =D She's going to meet all of us on 26th January,next Thursday at KFC~or we call it as 'old place'..I can't wait to meet her !!!!!!!!!!Honestly,I have a lot of 'grandmother' stories to tell her ! hehe~
Bytheway~there's something that really made me lost my temper!!! >.< my mum,forced me to cut my fringe..She fetched me to the saloon and asked me to sit quitely! I felt like I was treated like a baby!! HEY,I HAVE MY RIGHT TO DECIDE I WANNA CUT MY HAIR OR NOT..Im not a baby or a 3 year-old kids anymore >.< I really hate it! As a result,I cried in front of all my friends,during my tuition class..HUH! >,< a thing that I can't deny is~I look like a noob creature!! >.< I pray to God~so that my fringe will be longer in these few days..plsss plss plsss~~~ *CLOSE TOPIC*
I just hope this year,everything will go smoothly & brings lots of luck for me!!! Im lack of luck!!! LOL~~
BTW,my mood is getting better and better because my dude,Pavitra,is coming back on 24th January!!Next tuesday!!woohooo ! x) nothing can describe how happy I am now =D She's going to meet all of us on 26th January,next Thursday at KFC~or we call it as 'old place'..I can't wait to meet her !!!!!!!!!!Honestly,I have a lot of 'grandmother' stories to tell her ! hehe~
Bytheway~there's something that really made me lost my temper!!! >.< my mum,forced me to cut my fringe..She fetched me to the saloon and asked me to sit quitely! I felt like I was treated like a baby!! HEY,I HAVE MY RIGHT TO DECIDE I WANNA CUT MY HAIR OR NOT..Im not a baby or a 3 year-old kids anymore >.< I really hate it! As a result,I cried in front of all my friends,during my tuition class..HUH! >,< a thing that I can't deny is~I look like a noob creature!! >.< I pray to God~so that my fringe will be longer in these few days..plsss plss plsss~~~ *CLOSE TOPIC*
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan