lol~almost one month I did not update my blog!! wakaka xD ~btw,it'd been quite a busy month for me~month of Jan & Feb~busy with homeworks n all school stuffs~
Today I attended a BBQ party of a friend of mine =) her name is so-called 'LuLu'~muahaha xD its ShiewChee lur~Almost half of our classmates went to her party! lol~her house had been rotated abt 360degree just because of all of us~xD Well,I was in charge of creating games~One real funny thing was,we named ourselves as 'AJK' tonight..xD haha..*no laughing,no laughing* hmm..unfortuntely,some 'incident' happened during the game time!! I better don't mention it or temperature will increase again!! duhh >_<
let me share abt my school life~~~ =.=
well,so far so good~St.John activities r much more fun compared to last year(for me)~
Today I attended a BBQ party of a friend of mine =) her name is so-called 'LuLu'~muahaha xD its ShiewChee lur~Almost half of our classmates went to her party! lol~her house had been rotated abt 360degree just because of all of us~xD Well,I was in charge of creating games~One real funny thing was,we named ourselves as 'AJK' tonight..xD haha..*no laughing,no laughing* hmm..unfortuntely,some 'incident' happened during the game time!! I better don't mention it or temperature will increase again!! duhh >_<
let me share abt my school life~~~ =.=
well,so far so good~St.John activities r much more fun compared to last year(for me)~
studies~really in love with MR.Choo's teaching skills!! Whenever he entered the class,there muz b something that'll made everyone burst into laughter!! xD We enjoy doing the homeworks that he gave!!haha..Somehow,I really hope that every teachers can be like him..But of course,every teachers has their own ways of teaching~some can be strict,some can be lazy =.= n so on~btw,I know I have no eligibility to say which teacher is good and which teacher is bad~
Exam is coming veryyyyy soon!!
Feel so lazy to study !! >.< can anybody help me out??!!
I need to acchieve flying colours results no matter what happen!!! >__< pls tell me,I CAN DO IT!! =.=
ALRIGHT!!FROM TODAY ONWARDS,IM NOT GOING TO ON9 TILL I FINISH MY EXAM!!
LOL~do u believe I can do that??even myself can't trust =.= anyway *TOPIC CLOSED*
GooDNiGhT =)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan