As usual,our school will organise an activity call ENGLISH WEEK,annually~So,this week,is the 2nd week dy! I've entered Charade & Woggles~Left Scavenger Hunt & Drama only~duhh >_< quite annoyed when I mention about drama!Luckily my group was not chosen to represent our class for the drama competition =.= If not,Im going to suffer like how my friend,Jie Xi is having now!!Really pity of her!! Of course,she was happy for being chosen to represent our class for the competition~But I can feel that,she had a lot of problem now..People not cooperate la,not listening to her instructions la,not coming for the practise la~aiyorrr!!Really pity!!! What I can help her to do is to arrange everyone's character & their jobs~Thats what I can do for her~The competition is on Wednesday!!two days more!!do you think v'll have sufficient time to practise??>_< NO!! SUMMORE now got sports practice after school dismissed! haizz..Really hope all the best for our drama performance!! hope 2Amanah can win this competition~~~~PRAY PRAY PRAY .... Now I realised that,the most important thing for a group work is COOPERATION! As long as you cooperate,everything will go smoothly~trust me~cuz this is what I have learnt upon going through all these~!
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan