Rabu, 4 April 2012

Wondering what the hell are you guys thinking !

Sometimes,I really feel uncomfortable in the school! no matter what I do,I feel like people around me are talking about me,gossiped about me,and teasing me!! >_< Why am I so 'famous'??Is it my name can be pronounce very easily as they find it fun to talk about?! I hate it especially when my friends told me that she/he heard 'someone' mentioned my name and seemed like talking bad about me! HATE IT,DAMN IDIOT! Don't you have other things to do besides saying other people this and that??!! How I laugh,how I talk,how I run,how I walk & how I LOOK DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RELATED WITH YOUUUU LO!! My 'you' stands for person who loveeee to talk about me! And one last thing,I hate people starring at me!!Im so sorry to say that,people who starred at me in a strange way,will FALL INTO DRAIN!!!! >_<  YA!Im cursing you!!YOU!! 'you', can be any one of you!!As long as you are from my school!>< no matter you are in which form,but please respect others!Even if you are seniors or juniors too,YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME! IF YOU WANNA JUDGE A PERSON,MAKE SURE YOU NEVER JUDGE THEM BY THEIR APPEARANCE!! maybe Im too emo right now,but I just want to express my feeling after being told that some EVIL MEGA NUTS talked bad about me! duhhh >_<  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan