Finally,sports day end already,at 12p.m. just now..Don't have to go for drill practice anymore..Huh~Tired,got sunburn!!>_< now Im as dark as chocolate dy! my new name is-->Nur Looi binti Lee Jing..LOL..xD Fortunately,we won the 2nd place in drill competition among Pasukan Unit-Beruniform =D Kadet Polis is the first.Sports day 2012,best! Shouted at the top of my voice till my lungs almost burst!!!XD
KUNING!KUNING!KUNING!WOAHHH!!!XD
KUNING!KUNING!KUNING!WOAHHH!!!XD
Mag Inc,HEADACHE!!!!!Monday have to pass up already!!
At first,we finished it within one day time!Paste everything in the template already..But then my friend reminded me that the article need at least 500 words!OMG! Now I dunno what to do..But my friends seem to be very relax,so I don't have to worry also =.=
History project,haven't write anything yet,haven't interview the teacher yet..haiz..
I think I have to start from the coming soon Monday already..If not,we won't have much time anymore..Still got many other things to do in school..------BUSY------
Pn.Noraini's retirement day,they say want to do performance..5 of us will be using melodian while jie xi will use her violin..Others use recorder..But now,still haven't borrow the melodian from our primary school teacher..Next friday jau hei her retirement day..Everything also haven't prepare..Yau haven't practice wor..Haiz..Im afraid our plan will have to be cancelled~ =( Hope miracles will happen~
I hope there won't be any competition and project anymore....I really don't know how to arrange my time..
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan