Jumaat, 29 Jun 2012

Heave a sigh of relief~huh..

Finally our 'beautiful' magazine has been sent out..If compared to others,our magazine is just,simple & ordinary..But for us,is full of satisfaction,because we don't have much time to do that,we are proud of ourselves =) And the most important thing is,we did not argue during the process of doing it.Everyone also very cooperate :) TQ very much to Jie Xi,Meng Kei,Chi Cheng & Angel..Besides,our purpose to enter is not to win.Even if we only get a pizza also good enough already..haha xD

Oral test,Im save~
For malay oral test,I got 27 out of 30..
For english oral test,I got 28 out of 30..
Still not consider as good yet..

History project,half done =) Thank you very muchhhh especially for the seniors who lend us their projects..TQ TQ..And of course to my friend who borrowed his font to me..Luckily my group members are chang wai & manpreet..Both also very polite de xD Very funny when we do the project together..Argue and argue..but of course is for fun la..=)

Tomorrow is our ST.JOHN de flag day..My destination is in the school compound where the BB & GB carnival will be held..Only Jessica and I..Haiz..I don't want ahh..I feel like disturbing those BB and GB =(
But now I feel better a bit cuz my friends still support me! the BB form 2 boys..haha =DD
Hope tomorrow will be like what they've said today..I HOPE ST.JOHN SENIORS WILL SEND ME TO ANOTHER PLACE LE...PLEASEEE..





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan