Jumaat, 29 Jun 2012

Mixed feelings~

Just came back from school..Today st.john flag day is not going very well..Eventhough its not as worse as I ever thought but,still not very good..some of them look at me with a weird expression..I guess I can read their mind,they muz be wondering why are there st.john people during bb & gb carnival..haiz..Today all members get scolded in badminton court due to some particular reasons..After st.john thing end,we went to canteen to buy food and so on..I've bought ice-blended,bun,nasi lemak,spagetti,jelly,mihun & a keychain.All also F.O.C except for the ice-blended,jelly & mihun~Keychain is MK give de =) Nasi lemak is angel give de...she say no need money ge wor..so i take lo.hehe..Bun is jessica's mummy made de..Haven't try yet..sure nice!=) spagetti is Enki paid but then he said he don't want so he gave it to me..haha..banyak banyak untung hari ini..lol..an incident happened when I was drinking my MILO ice-blended =.= the ice-blended kena my st.john full-u~thank God I've brought t-shirt & short pants..Luckily..But because of that,i get scolded by form 5 people..  :'( anyway,its okay..I should have hold the ice-blended tightly and properly..haiz..I think I shouldn't blame anyone for that..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan