Yeaahh~Happy July everyone ;)
I hope this month will be a wonderful month for me cuz its my birthday of the month!!! hehe**
15days more I will be officially 14 =D This year is abit different for me cuz my birthday is on Sunday,so no one will wish me in the school..can't hear 'happy birthday ah looi' from my friends lu =( I think I won't receive any presents too~but nvm la..Im not that greedy..hAhA..really la..trust me..! xD
BABAI! =)
I hope this month will be a wonderful month for me cuz its my birthday of the month!!! hehe**
15days more I will be officially 14 =D This year is abit different for me cuz my birthday is on Sunday,so no one will wish me in the school..can't hear 'happy birthday ah looi' from my friends lu =( I think I won't receive any presents too~but nvm la..Im not that greedy..hAhA..really la..trust me..! xD
BABAI! =)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan