Im sure you must be wondering why am I writting peer influence as my title?Alright~Its all about Harry Potter..Know what,since my friend,Jessy told me that Harry Potter is an awesome movie,Im addicted to it! xD Now every friday the show will be on tv2 from 10p.m-1a.m..And now,Im waiting for the 4th (HARRY POTTER & THE GOBLET OF FIRE),it will be on this Friday,same time..haha..I'll never miss it! Actually I knew Harry Potter's movies very long time ago,Harry Potter's movies are quite old and my sister super love to watch it!But that time,I feel like Harry Potter is a boring movie and thus,I was not interested to watch it..=.= Until now,the movies are shown in tv.At the same time,Jessy was reading the novel of Harry Potter,she said the movies are fascinating..So I started to watch..And she is right! Its a magic world and when you watch it,u'll have a kind of feeling like wanting to be a witch!THATS IT!Thats how I felt..And since then,I love Harry Potter a lot! My sister said ''you also watch Harry Potter ge meh?''.I answered ''Ya..Friend says nice ma,so I watch lo..And its really nice!!''.My sister replied ''last time I also got say nice la,why u didn't watch?=.=''. I said ''PEER INFLUENCE ma!''..haha xD My sister is totally speechless **
I think I better switch off my netbook and start studying! BUBYE ;)
I think I better switch off my netbook and start studying! BUBYE ;)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan