Just ended my U.S.2 exam and I'm very sure that I won't acchieve flying colours results this time because most of the questions I just,'shoot'..=.= Hate shooting,hate using invisible 'gun'..How I wish I could be as intelligent as some of my friends.Born to be clever~ *envy*
Congratulations to our glory of Malaysia,Pandalela Rinong who win the bronze medal in the women's 10m individual platform final and dive into history as Malaysia's first female Olympic winner!
Congratulations to our glory of Malaysia,Pandalela Rinong who win the bronze medal in the women's 10m individual platform final and dive into history as Malaysia's first female Olympic winner!
And for Lee Chong Wei,I feel very sad for him..just 2 points!erghhh!But he's still the best for me,for Malaysian! Honestly,I almost cried when Chong Wei lost in the match..But of course,we shouldn't blame him.That day I read in the newspaper,Lee Chong Wei said that he used only two weeks for this Olimpic preparation because of the injury..1st or 2nd,he's still great!So,no matter what,Lee Chong Wei is the best ! FOREVER & ALWAYS =)

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan